Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required D18 for short term work

re : Childminder required D18 for short term work           reply
27/12/2014 20:41 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am a fully qualified childminder who lives in ballybrack. I Have references and loads of experience. I also have 4 sons myself aged 21, 16, 9 and 2. If you would like to chat and would consider me my number is 0873352103
Thanks Wendy

29/12/2014 21:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I am free to do these hrs, starting from the 5th jan.. I am a mother of 2 kids in secondary school with over 15 yrs experience.. Firstly in a full day care setting then onto partime, and now a childminder for many years.. I interact with the kids I mind as much as possible, taking them out to parks, beaches etc.. I am fully qualified, with references and I also hold a full drivers licence.. No bother for me picking up or dropping off...
Please feel free to contact me if interested on 0852023315
With thanks
Katz

re... : Childminder required D18 for short term work           reply
31/12/2014 15:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi all,
Thanks for the interest but it turns out that I´m only stuck from the 5th until the 16th and it seems like it would be better in that context to wing it a bit pulling help from friends and family etc rather than start him with someone new.
Thanks for the responses though!
Clodagh

Childminder required D18 for short term work           reply
22/12/2014 16:24 - Dublin South Childminders
My family is emigrating at the end of January but our child minder has just gone on maternity leave and we need someone to bridge the gap if possible.

I have one 6 year old boy that needs to be picked up from school in Ballybrack at 1.30pm each day and minded until 6pm when he is returned to Sandyford.

29/12/2014 19:40 - Dublin South Childminders
I am a qualified minder with good references available. I have experience with kids from 9 months until 10 years of age. Please, send me an email: nathalia_sob@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;