Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Douglas area

re : Childminder required Douglas area           reply
29/07/2013 13:21 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
My name is Margaret and I´m currently minding a little girl for the passed 9/10 months, not sure will I have her after September. So would be interested in talking to you about your bouncing baby girl :) Email if you want to contact me!
Warm regards
Margaret

25/07/2013 22:59 - Cork City Childminders
Hi my name is dawn.I am a mother of 3 and living in the blackrock /Mahon area...my youngest is nearly 4 and my eldest is 13..i am fully qualified in childcare and would be very interested in talking to you.
Thanks dawn

re... : Childminder required Douglas area           reply
19/07/2013 07:47 - Cork City Childminders
Thanks for responding but I work in town so that would be the wrong direction for me.

18/07/2013 19:03 - Cork City Childminders
hi there i live in the carrigaline area I would be very intrested iin minding your little child if you are working in this area. I am a mum of 3school going children i have 13years experience and fully qualified childcare worker with excellent references and garda vetting plus i have a great love for children.
Regards marieclairehealy@gmail.com

Childminder required Douglas area           reply
17/07/2013 15:47 - Cork City Childminders
We are looking for a full-time childminder to mind our very happy one-year old girl. She is a very sociable child and can be minded at home or in your own home. We are looking for somebody very reliable, trustworthy, who likes spending time with and is interested in children. The ideal person will have relevant qualifications, experience and garda vetting. References will be requested.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;