Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Dublin 15

Childminder required Dublin 15           reply
07/02/2019 11:46 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
We’re looking for a loving, responsible and experienced childminder to look after our 1.5 year-old toddler in and around Dublin 15 for up to 4 full-days per week. He’s a very happy and lively little boy, loves other babies and kids and would ideally like to share his time with another toddler.

The position would be starting w/c 11th March 2019. References are required and preferably registered through childminding Ireland with Garda vetting. First Aid and Childcare Training would be an advantage. If interested, please PM to discuss further. Thank you, Angie.

re : Childminder required Dublin 15           reply
09/02/2019 19:58 - Dublin West Childminders
After working out the logistics with the drop-off and collection times, we´re now only looking for a minder within Dublin 15.
We´d also like to fix a day rate as some days may be 10-hours from approximately 8.30am to 6.30pm and others one of us may finish early and collect earlier so it may only be a 9hr day. To make it easier, we´d just like to pay the same amount regardless and work with someone who is flexible :)

12/02/2019 19:09 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi y name is Carmel .I live in Huntstown Ave D 15. Very flexible can pick up and drop off if and when needed. Call me if u need more information .my number is 087 7749158. I drive a seven seater with clean licence thank u for ur Tim´s.

19/02/2019 16:02 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi i live in pheasants run .clonee i am childminding 11 years if it suits

discussion forum terms & conditions

;