Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Jan 2015

re : Childminder required Jan 2015           reply
15/11/2014 13:48 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, I am a qualified child-minder, Fetac Level 6, with many years’ experience. I have first aid, child protection and a full clean driver’s licence. I am a kind and caring person who enjoys working with kids, I have two teenager kids, a girl and a boy. I also worked as an SNA for the Department of Education for 5 years. References are available on request. I live very near Caherdavin

05/11/2014 12:57 - Limerick City Childminders
What area are you in?

05/11/2014 22:16 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello, my name is Christine and i am from county Limerick. I am interested in your position, i am currently working in a creche and have been there two and a half years, i have all qualifications, i would like to go into childminding. If you would like to contact me please do. 0876415989. Thank you very much :)

07/11/2014 02:22 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello.My name is Sylwia I´m 36,have two 6years old children,and I live in Newcastle West.At present I´m taking care of 3,5year old child.I have full driving license and my own car.If You need more information please don´t hesitate to contact me on 0857764156.Regards,Sylwia.

Childminder required Jan 2015           reply
04/11/2014 22:49 - Limerick City Childminders
I am returning to work 5th January and am looking for childminder in own home. My son will be 11 months old. Hours 8.30-4 mon-fri.
Deirdre

re... : Childminder required Jan 2015           reply
05/11/2014 16:02 - Limerick City Childminders
Sorry I should have said. I´m in Caherdavin.

06/11/2014 22:14 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi my name Kathy and I am just wondering if this position is still available I have looked after children and babies for over 27yrs I would love the opportunity to look after your little baby I live in Castletroy I also have first aid and references on request thank you for taking the time to read my ad thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;