Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Johnstown Navan

Childminder required Johnstown Navan           reply
06/03/2019 20:15 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am looking for a childminder for 3 children ages 10,3&2 for 4 days a week. Hrs 8:30-6:15. Eldest child will need to be collected from bus stop at 3:15pm. 3year old attends preschool 12:30 -3:30. 2 year old will be full time until September and then they will be attending preschool. Must be garda vetted, first aid and full clean driving licence.

re : Childminder required Johnstown Navan           reply
27/03/2019 20:45 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
Did you find somebody to watch your children? What preschool does your three year old go to?
We are in Dublin but moving to Balreask village next week. I have my daughter signed up for Ard Ri, I know that they are kind of opposites but will that work at all?
I have been a child minder for 7 years with excellent references from every family I have worked with. I have a level 6 in child care education and plan to continue to my MA in teaching. Slowly but surely getting there... I have two children, a three year old son and a seven year old girl. I have been the Montessori teacher for my son´s preschool this year, relief staff and that has been great but we want to get out of Dublin asap.
Thanks a million,
Marianne McCullen.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;