Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Kilternan

re : Childminder required Kilternan           reply
29/05/2016 20:33 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Anne and I live in Rathmichael. For the past 8 years I have been minding 3 boys but the youngest boy is now going to Secondary school in September. I will be finishing with the family at the end of June. I would be interested in minding your children, If you are interested please call Anne on 0857237075. Thanks.

Childminder required Kilternan           reply
29/05/2016 20:21 - Dublin South Childminders
We are currently looking for a kind, mature and loving person to take care of our twin girls in our home ,just outside Kilternan,from the end of August.The girls will be 8 months old at that stage. Employment on a part time basis.Experience and garda vetting essential. First aid preferable. Thanks :-)

re : Childminder required Kilternan           reply
31/05/2016 06:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Lorna,
I am just enquiring about the position of minding your twin girls. I was just wondering what days/ hours you are looking for somebody?
I am an Irish mum of 3 children living in Stepaside Park. My children are 6,8 and 10 and go to Our Lady of the Wayside National school in Kikternan.
- they will be there each day from 8:50-2:30. If you needed somebody longer that it wouldn´t be a problem as I have a 7 seater car. I have lots of child care experience bringing up my own 3 children and prior to that I did a lot of childminding in Dublin and as a student in London. I am also a qualified nurse.My email is jackie.sharpe@ymail.com or phone number is 0866023751 if you would like to contact me.
Thanks,
Jackie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;