Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required March/April 2019 Kiltipper/Firhouse or Ballinteer/Dundrum area

Childminder required March/April 2019 Kiltipper/Firhouse or Ballinteer/Dundrum area           reply
29/11/2018 10:33 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, would require a childminder for my 7 month old son - in childminders own home... live in Kiltipper/Firhouse area.. but work in the Ballinteer/Dundrum area so would be able to drop off en route. Please don´t hesitiate to contact me. Look forward to hearing from you!
Maria

Childminder required March/April 2019 Kiltipper/Firhouse or Ballinteer/Dundrum area           reply
29/11/2018 10:33 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there, would require a childminder for my 7 month old son - in childminders own home... live in Kiltipper/Firhouse area.. but work in the Ballinteer/Dundrum area so would be able to drop off en route. Please don´t hesitiate to contact me. Look forward to hearing from you!
Maria

re : Childminder required March/April 2019 Kiltipper/Firhouse or Ballinteer/Dundrum area           reply
29/11/2018 14:49 - Dublin South Childminders
During term time from 8ish to 3:30

re : Childminder required March/April 2019 Kiltipper/Firhouse or Ballinteer/Dundrum area           reply
29/11/2018 14:49 - Dublin South Childminders
During term time from 8ish to 3:30

re... : Childminder required March/April 2019 Kiltipper/Firhouse or Ballinteer/Dundrum area           reply
03/12/2018 08:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello Iv sent a pm regarding this position and look forward to hearing from you

08/01/2019 18:26 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is pauline,I live in Rockfiled Dundrum beside Balally Luas, I am a mother of two girls both in schools,years experience in childminding. I was looking after little girl from the time she was 7 months old now she is 3 , full time and part time , she has started in Montersorrie she needed to mix with other children , I am free every morning from 7am , I can pass on the lady’s phone number that I done the childminding for, if you would like a reference Regards Pauline.

12/01/2019 19:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Maria, I live in Stepaside and I am a mother of 2 girl´s (school going). I have many years experience in childcare. What days are you looking for and I see you have times 8ish -, 3.30pm. If the position is still open I look forward to hearing from you soon regards Jacinta

re... : Childminder required March/April 2019 Kiltipper/Firhouse or Ballinteer/Dundrum area           reply
16/01/2019 12:50 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi it´s Rachel re:childminding position. I haven´t heard anything from you so presume the position has been filled.?

01/04/2019 17:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I am a mother of three school going children and I live in firhouse. I am currently minding children from my home and have being doing so for the last few years. My home is very child friendly and there are plenty of toys to play with. I also live 5 minutes from the park which I visit regularly. I can also get references if you request them. Thankyou for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Deirdre

03/04/2019 13:47 - Dublin South Childminders
hi is this position still available ? many thanks Kate noone

discussion forum terms & conditions

;