Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Naas/Kill/Johnstown

re : Childminder required Naas/Kill/Johnstown           reply
22/01/2015 12:25 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Ellie
I am a mature mum of three wonderful children,two which are now grown up and my 4 year old daughter.I live in Naas just off Kill exit and five mins walk from playground.I am a driver so no problem with school runs. have a Fetac 5 along with level 5 first aid and up to date garda vetting. I love babies and little ones and have many years experience through my own darlings,I am currently looking to care for children in my own home as i am studying and taking exams for the next three years from home to be here for my little daughter who would also adore the company of other children ,I am very flexible with hours and days and would love to here from you
kind regards
ellie

re : Childminder required Naas/Kill/Johnstown           reply
22/01/2015 20:52 - Kildare Childminders
Apoligies, new to site but may help if I had of included my contact number which is; 0862033702
regards ellie

Childminder required Naas/Kill/Johnstown           reply
15/01/2015 22:27 - Kildare Childminders
We are looking for a childminder in the Naas/Kill/Johnstown area for our little girl age 2 and little boy age 10 months. The hours would be 8/8.30 to 5/5.30 Mon to Thurs either in our home or the childminders home. Car required as 2 year old will start preschool 2 days a week in Sept. Please pm me if interested

discussion forum terms & conditions

;