Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Rathnew/wicklow town area

re : Childminder required Rathnew/wicklow town area           reply
12/08/2013 20:12 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I have 7years childcare experience. I have a full clean driving licence and first aid cert. I would be very interested in minding your two children. My home and garden is fully child proof, I have been garda vetted and im registered with Wicklow County Childcare Committee. My daughter will also be starting school in September :) can I ask what school your daughter will be starting in? Im based in Wicklow/Rathnew area. Feel free to mail me with any questions!

15/08/2013 09:04 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi i am a reliable, caring qualifed childminder with up to 4 years exeperience full and part time. Looking to mind/care for children in mine or their own home in the wicklow area (as far greystones) full or part time. Fetac level 5,first aid cert also garda clearance. Out door and in door activites will be done, walks parks, and walks to the beach. Indoor games,puzzles,jigsaws, painting and so forth. Light snacks and dinners will be done and of course to interact with the child/children and give the child the best care possible. The children i have cared for are babys, todlers and up. I am flexabile with hours and duties. Living in rathnew kind regards

12/08/2013 09:42 - Wicklow Childminders
I am actually living in Kilpedder, about a 20 minute drive to you.
Been driving two years, just havent got around to doing the test yet! But hopefully will have full licence by the end of the year depending on waiting list.
I would charge €60 per day to mind them.
If you are interested or have any questions pleasw PM me back.
Shauna

re... : Childminder required Rathnew/wicklow town area           reply
13/08/2013 13:18 - Wicklow Childminders
hi I got an email saying I had a reply but cannot access it , could you try again please?
thanks
karen

13/08/2013 15:10 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi Just wondering if you have found anyone for position yet?

12/08/2013 20:20 - Wicklow Childminders
hi , my name is Karen , I am interested in the job you have advertised. My qualifications include Fetac Level 5 & 6 in childcare, special needs assisting, First aid and other qualifications. I am Garda vetted, full drivers licence and am a non smoker. I have 14 years of experience and love working with children , if you are interested in speaking with me can you pm me and I can send you my contact details and CV if you would like to check out references etc
I hope to hear from you
regards
karen

13/08/2013 08:01 - Wicklow Childminders
Pm sent :)

13/08/2013 13:42 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi sent it again should be at the top of your page saying pm
Kind regards

Childminder required Rathnew/wicklow town area           reply
12/08/2013 09:05 - Wicklow Childminders
HI i am looking for a childminder to care for my children aged 2 and 4. My daughter will be starting school in sept so will need dropping off and collecting.My son will be needing full day care as he will not be attending pre-school till 2014 . We don´t mind whether its at our home our yours . if you are interested please pm me with rates and any other queries you may have . This will be full-time . Thanks in advance

discussion forum terms & conditions

;