Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Sallins

Childminder required Sallins           reply
15/08/2013 16:03 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am looking for a childminder for my 2 girls who are aged 5 and the baby is 7mths. I am returning to work soon and would like someone to mind the girls full time from my home. The person must be able to drive as my oldest will need to be dropped to the local school and picked up too. Please get back to me should you be interested, thank you.

re : Childminder required Sallins           reply
15/08/2013 16:35 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Liz
i am a mother of 2 girls and I have now been childminding in Sallins for the last 8yrs. I have nurses training, a diploma in child day care and paediatric 1st aid training.
I am looking for a part time/ full time baby to care for in a home away from home setting. I do loads of activities during our days we love to bake and do plenty of trips to Donadee forest, Monread park and even the zoo during the school holidays! I currently mind 2 little brothers part time.
My 2 girls attend Sallins national school so drop off and collection is no problem for me as I will be down there anyway!!!
Give me a call on 0872325627 or send me an email if your interested
Liz

re : Childminder required Sallins           reply
31/08/2013 08:23 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, I was just wondering if you had someone for the childminding position yet?
I am a fully qualified childminder in Sallins and have two children. My eldest attends Sallins school as well. I have over twenty years working in the childcare sector with ten years working with babies.
Emma

re... : Childminder required Sallins           reply
06/09/2013 15:16 - Kildare Childminders
hi i am replying to ur add if its still available, i used to work in a creche but my position is now closed there i have lots of experience with babies and childrre of all ages i am a non smoker and have my own car. i also ahve garda vettin if your interested would love to hear from you
ali

discussion forum terms & conditions

;