Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Sandyford PT starting asap

re : Childminder required Sandyford PT starting asap           reply
19/09/2013 15:17 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my names Amanda Barnes, I am 19 years of age, i have experience in childminding. I am Garda vetted. I used to mind twins they where 6 years of age up until they went back to school and there little sister who was 2 years old. I don´t drive but have access to public transport. I would be available to work as soon as possible. You can contact me on 0851980377
Amanda Barnes

Childminder required Sandyford PT starting asap           reply
12/09/2013 12:37 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I´m looking for an experienced childminder to look after my little boy who is 10months old, 3 days per week in my home. We live in Sandyford D.18 and need someone 8.30-5.30 3 days.
Please get in touch if you think this might suit you.
I need someone to start as soon as possible please.
Thanks a mill
Sinead

20/09/2013 22:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sinead,
I am currently looking to mind a child but it would have to be in my home as I have other children. I live in Glencairn in The Gallops. I have just put up an ad this evening under Mummy98 if you want to have a quick read and get back to me. I am, from today, available immediately.
Thanks
Natasha

21/09/2013 19:32 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sinead, just replying to your ad for childcare, I am based on the Upper Kilmacud Road which is very close to the Sandyford Industrial estate and Luas line, I am a registered childminder and care for children in my own home, I offer home from home care, I have plenty of experience both with my own grown children and over the last 12 years providing childcare, I am a non smoker, garda vetted and fully insured. If my location is suitable please feel free to contact me on 087 2505390. Thanks Karen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;