Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Templeogue for Sept 2015

re : Childminder required Templeogue for Sept 2015           reply
12/06/2015 11:01 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m just wondering if the job position is still available. I have been working in a creche and montessori for the last 4.5 years. I´ve currently completed a FETAC level 6 major award in Early childhood care and education with Montessori. I hold a 1st aid certificate . If intrested please mail me back.
Kind regards
Lyndsey

re : Childminder required Templeogue for Sept 2015           reply
11/06/2015 13:06 - Dublin South Childminders
I am looking for a childminder in Templeogue one day a week (usually Thursdays) from August 2015 so perhaps if you found a childminder looking for full time, they could consider your child for the 3 days and my 2 children for the one day.
Same requirements - childminders own home!
Just something to consider and for those viewing the post!
Thanks

Childminder required Templeogue for Sept 2015           reply
02/06/2015 20:24 - Dublin South Childminders

We are looking for an experienced, kind, reliable & fun part-time nanny to look after our one year old baby boy in our home in the Templeogue area. The position is 3 days a week from 7:45am until 4:00pm (mon to wed). This is a live out position beginning in September 2015.
The ideal candidate would have prior experience and qualifications in the childcare sector (e.g. Creche experience or previous nanny) and have excellent Irish references. Excellent English required.
If interested, please email me your CV with reference(s) to purcell.christina@gmail.com.
Thank you !

discussion forum terms & conditions

;