Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Tralee area fromJan 2015

Childminder required Tralee area fromJan 2015           reply
01/10/2014 18:03 - Kerry Childminders
-----------------------------------
An experienced childminder is required to care for my little boy who will be 8 months in January. Mon to Fri 8.30-3.30. If interested pm me please.

re : Childminder required Tralee area fromJan 2015           reply
23/10/2014 13:52 - Kerry Childminders
Hi there, i am a 34 year old mom of three available from January onwards.Currently in process of registering with KCCC and awaiting my Garda Vetting to come through. Re-decorating my playroom over christmas for babies and preschoolers. Please PM me if interested. I am in Tralee. B :)

15/01/2015 19:19 - Kerry Childminders
Hi I´m Elaine .I live in Tralee .I have 17 years experience with babies - 14 years of age , childcare level 5, special needs , garda vetted .I have experience of working in the private home setting and also creche environment .I would be willing to mind in the child´s own home if in Tralee area .CV and References available .Regards Elaine Friel .

03/10/2014 10:07 - Kerry Childminders
Hi Frances - my name is Deirdre & i am a mother of 4. I have worked in a creche up until recently in charge of the infants. References available. I now want to mind in my own home mon to fri. I am garda vetted. Please phone me on 087 6554500.

08/10/2014 18:01 - Kerry Childminders
Hi Frances - was wondering when you would like to call for a chat. I deleted your number by accident. Thanks Deirdre

discussion forum terms & conditions

;