Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Waterford City

re : Childminder required Waterford City           reply
16/01/2015 23:31 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hiya I´m fully qualified childminder 10 years experience I mind in my own home first aid garda vetted foundation studies in montessori method of education if you want to send me an email it´s kalishdouglas45@Gmail.com or contact me on 0879894829 ☺

13/01/2015 13:10 - Waterford Childminders
My name is Amanda Kelly. I´m a 22 year old girl from Glasgow currently living in Wexford. However looking to move to Waterford in the next few months.
I am fully qualified in an SVQ3 in children´s care, learning and development. This is the equivalent of a FETAC level 5/6. I worked in a crèche whilst studying and worked with children from 6 weeks to around 11/12 years in the out of school club.
I moved to Ireland last year to work as an Au Pair & have decided I want to continue to work & live here. I worked with 3 children aged 6,5 and 2. I can have references available for you if you´re interested.
I´ve worked with children since the age of 16 starting off casually babysitting for family friends/neighbours and turned it into a career. I also worked as a childminder back home for a family in the summer of 2013 before moving over here.
I am friendly, caring & have a strong love and passion for children. I enjoy going out walks, going to the park with the children & arts and crafts. I also love baking.
I can email a CV to you if you´d be interested. My personal email is amanda.kelly92@hotmail.com
Many thanks for taking your time to read this & I hope to hear back from you.
Amanda

16/01/2015 23:30 - Waterford Childminders
Hiya I´m fully qualified childminder 10 years experience I mind in my own home first aid garda vetted foundation studies in montessori method of education if you want to send me an email it´s kalishdouglas45@Gmail.com or contact me on 0879894829 ☺

21/01/2015 20:06 - Waterford Childminders
Thanks to all who replied, this position is no longer available.

Childminder required Waterford City           reply
12/01/2015 21:51 - Waterford Childminders
Childminder required to care for two children up to 3 days a week, 7am-5pm. Children aged 2 yrs and 10 months. Must be non-smoker. Start date March 2015. PM if interested.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;