Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required asap D6w 4 days for 10 month old

Childminder required asap D6w 4 days for 10 month old           reply
29/03/2017 19:00 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

My name is Laura and my partner and I are looking for a childminder to look after our good humored and laid back 10 month old son James.
We are in the D6w area and are looking for a minder asap! We would require your services for 4 days (or perhaps three and a half), which days are negotiable. Preferably in our house, but we are also open to carers who look after several children in their home for example, so he has somebody to play with.

We are from Holland originally but have been living in Ireland for over 4 years and are absolutely love living here with nature on your doorstep. We enjoy taking walks and exploring the country but also like to just relax at home or go out for some good food (a bit less now with the little man, but who knows one day:).

We look forward to meet you and introduce James! If this sounds good to you, we hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Laura

re : Childminder required asap D6w 4 days for 10 month old           reply
01/04/2017 15:18 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I am inquiring about the childminder position posted on the schooldays.ie web forum. I am interested in learning more about you and what your families needs are and possibly applying to the position. I am a Brazilian native living in Dublin. I have an EU passport and will remain here permanently. I am a lawyer by trade however, I have chosen to put my career on hold and have been a childminder here in Ireland since I relocated one year ago.
I appreciate your love for nature and feel the same. I am so happy to live in such a beautiful country and enjoy taking walks regardless of the weather :)
I am garda vetted and fluent in English - better with conversational skills vs. written. I love children, I am honest and have references to provide upon request.
Thank you for your consideration,
Cynthia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;