Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required close to M7

re : Childminder required close to M7           reply
16/07/2014 17:16 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Carmel I live just off the roundabout at The Curragh. It would take you 10 mins to drop your son off to me in the mornings and be back on the road. I am 54 years old and have been childminding for a long time. I have also reared my own family. My 7 year old grandson and 25 year old daughter live with me and our house is child friendly. I have references and phone numbers and have been Garda vetted a few times. Please feel free to contact me anytime you please if you are interested in speaking with me. (0858113822)
Thanks for reading. Mary.

re : Childminder required close to M7           reply
13/07/2014 22:20 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Carmel, Not sure if you received my last reply. I would be interested in minding your baby boy. I´m located just off the m7 motorway at exit 10. I live down a nice cul de sac, very secure location. I a mother of three children, two school going and 1 would be at home with me 2.5 years. I´ve lots of toys etc. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to chat further. Regards Imelda 086 8737112 045 487174

re... : Childminder required close to M7           reply
22/07/2014 20:10 - Kildare Childminders
Thank you very much for all your messages. This position is no longer available

Childminder required close to M7           reply
13/07/2014 21:15 - Kildare Childminders
We are looking for a kind caring person to look after our 6 month old son in a safe, secure environment. We would need him to be looked after in your home, from 8.30am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday. References essential. We can drop and collect anywhere between Ballybrittas, Co. Laois and Kill, Co. Kildare provided you are located close to the M7/N7.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;