Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for 2year old boy D15

re... : Childminder required for 2year old boy D15           reply
19/08/2016 21:04 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Sorry Bonnie,
I have to leave the house before 7 so it would be a bit of a treck to get out to dumbo yen before then. Thank you so much for the offer.
Debra

re : Childminder required for 2year old boy D15           reply
19/08/2016 09:25 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my name is sonia im a mother of 3 scoil going children iv been minding kids for a good number of years now i offer home from home envoirment all meals home cooked pet free home from home envoirment i could help look after your baby but it would have to be in my home i live in dunboyne if that would be of any use to you please feel free to call me on 0857118121thankyou

Childminder required for 2year old boy D15           reply
18/08/2016 22:25 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello,
I am looking for a childminder to look after our 2year old son. We need someone 2-3days per week and preferably in our home near little pace. I would love to hear from you if you are interested.

Thanks

re : Childminder required for 2year old boy D15           reply
21/08/2016 09:00 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, My name is Linda. I have a 2 girls, Alana 12 years old and Shannon also 2 years old. I live in Windermere, its just off the Ongar road. I have a spacious child friendly home with millions of toys. I have creche experience and have decided to stay at home since having my second daughter, I am free mondays, wednesdays and Fridays and from mid January I would be free Monday to Friday. I am looking to mind a child the same age as Shannon so she can have a play buddy, we like to keep busy with daily trips to the park and zoo (I have an annual zoo pass so we go every week). If you would like to come and visit us for a chat please do not hesitate to contact me. Kindest Regards,
Linda

discussion forum terms & conditions

;