Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for Navan Road area

Childminder required for Navan Road area           reply
12/08/2015 13:14 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
We´re looking for a child minder for 2 girls, aged 4 and 6 during school term to be minded in the child minder´s home. The youngest would need to be dropped to Montessori and collected. The eldest would need to be picked up from the local school at 2:30pm and both minded till 4pm.

We are looking for someone kind and reliable with experience minding children.
Please pm with your details.
Many thanks

re : Childminder required for Navan Road area           reply
12/08/2015 21:37 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello!
My name is Simone. I´m 25 years old and Brazilian. I´m a person very patient, honest, helpful, responsible and competent.I have been living in Dublin since July/2014. I´m looking for a part time job. I have Irish and Brazilian experience. I live in Ireland to study and work and would like to have a family to care for their children and give me the opportunity to train my English. I´m able to cook delicious meals and do house cleaning, if necessary. look forward to hearing from you

re : Childminder required for Navan Road area           reply
19/08/2015 10:25 - Dublin North Childminders
We´re still looking for a child minder to mind our children in the minder´s home.

re... : Childminder required for Navan Road area           reply
28/08/2015 21:44 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I would be interested in doing this. I´ve never posted before so I´m not sure whether to put details here or do you contact privately. Im a mature, kind, responsible and happy mother of 4, youngest 2 go to that school, both off at 2.30 also

discussion forum terms & conditions

;