Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for September

re : Childminder required for September           reply
30/06/2014 20:55 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi :)
Hi my name is Clara i am 23 years old and I have just recently graduated from Cork Institute of Technology with a BA (hons) in Early Years Education. For the last year 6 years I have been working in retail but feel that I need a change better suited to my interests om completing my 4 year degree I have gained much experience in many different early years settings , I have completed 20 weeks work placement in early years settings.I have recently worked in the cork county council crèche in city hall where I worked with children from the ages of 8 months to 4years , I am currently working full time (45hours a week) In a crèche which caters for children aged 6months to 5 years they also provide an after school service for children 5 years to 12 years.I have a particular interest in the creative arts such as music art and drama. I own my own car and hold a full clean Irish driving licence. I am currently seeking full or part time work with a family with children of any ages. My work experience as you can see from my attached C.V. Has taught me how to build strong relationships with work colleagues working in Team environment. I am energetic and a people person used to a fast paced environment engaging with people face to face.
I´d love to hear from you I´m very interested you can also contact me on 0868414964

re : Childminder required for September           reply
25/06/2014 15:59 - Cork City Childminders
hi my name is mary i live in blackrock an am available to look after the children full time ,regards .0862018915 anytime

Childminder required for September           reply
10/06/2014 10:01 - Cork City Childminders
Hi i am looking for a childminder from the start of September in the city centre, From 8 am to 6pm some weeks would be home at 5pm as work an 8am to 4.30pm shift.

Please contact me on 0860537531

discussion forum terms & conditions

;