Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for afterschool care Stepaside/Sandyford area Dublin 18

re : Childminder required for afterschool care Stepaside/Sandyford area Dublin 18           reply
01/02/2016 20:49 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!
I´m interested in this childminder position.
Could tell me more about your daughter and her routine?
I´ve experience with children more than 5 years and Also I´ve references from Ireland.
Could you send me a email and I can send my CV for you? policarolferreira@hotmail.com
Best regards,
Polyana

re : Childminder required for afterschool care Stepaside/Sandyford area Dublin 18           reply
01/02/2016 19:11 - Dublin South Childminders
PM sent

Childminder required for afterschool care Stepaside/Sandyford area Dublin 18           reply
31/01/2016 17:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,

I´m looking for after school care for a beautiful 5 year old little girl in the Stepaside area.

Until now she has been minded with two other little girls by an excellent carer but the minders situation is changing and now looking for alternative care.

I need someone who can collect my little girl from school in Belarmine at 1.30pm and mind her either in the minders own home, or in our home nearby until 6.30pm.

I have a varied work roster but in general I would need the minder to be available from Monday to Thursday, however on one out of five I may require care on a Friday. Care also required during school holidays.

My little girl is very smart, sensitive, sociable, and well behaved. She enjoys stimulation such as books, drawing, colouring, and outdoor play.

I would love to hear from anyone who may be in a position to mind her.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;