Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for primary teachers child in Blackrock area January 2016

re : Childminder required for primary teachers child in Blackrock area January 2016           reply
13/11/2015 11:10 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Lynne and I would be interested in minding your son. I also live in the Blackrock Deansgrange area. I have 4 of my own children aged 14 11 5 & 3. 2 of my children are in the local primary school.
If you are still looking for a minder for your son and would like to talk or meet me please get in touch.
Thanks Lynne

re : Childminder required for primary teachers child in Blackrock area January 2016           reply
13/11/2015 11:11 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Lynne and I would be interested in minding your son. I also live in the Blackrock Deansgrange area. I have 4 of my own children aged 14 11 5 & 3. 2 of my children are in the local primary school.
If you are still looking for a minder for your son and would like to talk or meet me please get in touch.
Thanks Lynne

12/10/2015 19:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi i would be interested in the position you have available, I am a mum of two children myself they are both in primary school in shankill. My number is 0876921582 Regards Linda

12/10/2015 19:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi i would be interested in the position you have available, I am a mum of two children myself they are both in primary school in shankill. My number is 0876921582 Regards Linda

Childminder required for primary teachers child in Blackrock area January 2016           reply
11/10/2015 12:06 - Dublin South Childminders
We need a childminder for our son from early January 2016.
He will be 8 months old. We live in the Blackrock/Deansgrange area and both my husband and I work locally.
The hours would be approximately 8.30am - 3.30pm Monday to Friday, ideally during the school term.
We are open to minding in childminder´s home or in our own home.

Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;