Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for school drop off, collection and afterschool care in Stillorgan / Kilmacud area

Childminder required for school drop off, collection and afterschool care in Stillorgan / Kilmacud area           reply
17/08/2017 14:34 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,

We are looking for a kind, reliable and caring women to take care of our energetic and happy 5 year old son who is starting school on 1st September. We are looking for someone who can do the drop off to St Laurences school in Kilmacud for 8.40am, Collection at 12.00 until 15th September (thereafter 1.20pm) and take care of our son (provide dinner) until mom collects him between 5.00 and 6.00pm.
We would be looking to drop our son to your home at 8.20am. We would also be looking for additional hours outside of the school term and can discuss further with you.

Please Pm if this ad is of interest.
Kind regards

re : Childminder required for school drop off, collection and afterschool care in Stillorgan / Kilmacud area           reply
20/08/2017 15:34 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
My name is Martin and I am a mature male carer. If you would consider your sons care in your home I would be available. I always feel the child is happiest at home.
I previously worked as a full time carer for ten years ( adult) and now three years part time with children. I am experienced in all aspects of home and afterschool care.
I have just finished a full time days care role including babysitting at short notice for a lovely family in Sandyford including babysitting at short notice. Twin boy and girl nearly seven.
I am a non smoker with a love for sports and the outdoors.
I am barnardos garda vetted pediatric first aid qualified and hold a full Irish driving licence.
So if you would like to consider a positive male carer for this role please pm.
Kind regards
Martin

discussion forum terms & conditions

;