Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for term time

re : Childminder required for term time           reply
25/03/2014 13:09 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am currently available for childminding. I am living in knocklyon. I have 2 children age 4 -6. I am happy to do term only as i go away for the summer...regards fran

25/03/2014 12:45 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I am a Mum of 2 children 8 and 11 . I currently mind 2 boys in my home and offer a home from home environment . They are also term time . I live in dundrum .if that suits you please contact me and we can discuss further 0879535149 .
Thanks laura

13/03/2014 23:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi My name is Janette McKim and I am an Irish Mum of two girls aged 12 & 21 living in Old Bawn. I am qualified and have been a child minder to several families over the past 23 years. I can supply references. I have a car, am a non smoker and can be garda vetted. I have a vacancy at the moment and if you would like to meet up and discuss your requirements please call me at 087 2404394. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Janette

13/03/2014 13:45 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I´m a registered, insured, Garda vetted, qualified childminder who can provide a loving, safe, home from home environment. My house is based just off Ballyroan Rd. I provide healthy fresh cooked meals daily and my rates are reasonable. I only mind schoolteachers children and have a space available for September. My number is 086 2345272. I can also provide excellent references.
Mamas Care

02/04/2014 15:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi There,
My name is Rebeca. Im from Rathfarnham. I have many years experience working with children, i worked in a creche for a year and currently I have just completed a level 5 FETAC course in Sallynoggin college. I am a mother myself of a two year old daughter so i understand how important it is for parents to have someone trustworthy and reliable for their children and I strongly believe I can offer this. I am also garda vetted. If you are looking for someone who is caring, motivated, enthusiastic and fun then i think I could be the person your looking for.
I really look forward to hearing from you 😊
Regards,
Rebecca

12/03/2014 01:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I am a registered, experienced, garda vetted childminder and mum to school aged children living in Woodlawn Park Drive, Firhouse. I have been minding children in my own home for 9 years now and I provide a happy home from home environment for each child in my care. My home is child friendly, pet and smoke free. I currently have a childcare vacancy and if my location suits you please pm your exact requirements to include drop off and collection times together with a contact number and I will be happy to call you to discuss further.
Kind Regards.
Blaithin.

Childminder required for term time           reply
11/03/2014 22:42 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I´m a primary school teacher living in Rathfarnham and am looking for a childminder for my 7 month old son. I´m returning to work at the end of April.
Please pm if you are interested

12/03/2014 18:03 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I sent you a pm.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Orlagh

12/03/2014 17:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I sent you a pm.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Orlagh

25/03/2014 19:36 - Dublin South Childminders
I´m a twenty one year old Mexican student, with good standard of English language, studying in Dublín for the next six months. I am located in Parnell Street and available for work around that area. I love caring for children and have experience with children ranging in age from four to ten years old. I am also open to caring for babies if required.I am available from 12:30pm Monday to Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday´s . I am patient, kind, trustworthy, honest and reliable. Available to start immediately and am interested in looking after the children in your home.
I do not have Access to a car but can use public transport to get to you. Offering keen rates and Irish references available on request.
I hope that this is of interest to you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kindest regards,
Mariluz

discussion forum terms & conditions

;