Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for term time Dundrum/Ballinteer

Childminder required for term time Dundrum/Ballinteer           reply
25/03/2014 19:23 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a childminder for two children who is in Dundrum/Ballinteer or surrounding areas for term time only. If interested please pm me and I will contact you with further information.

re : Childminder required for term time Dundrum/Ballinteer           reply
26/03/2014 11:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I am very interested in the babysitter position. I have no experience, (just with my little cousins), but I have strong learning skills and I am a very responsable, fun and reliable person.
Thanks for considering me.
Really hope to hear about you.
María Gabriela

07/04/2014 14:01 - Dublin South Childminders
hi my name is Barbara I live in Ballinteer and would be interested in your position looking after your children I have my full fetac level5 in childcare I,m guarda vetted and have first aid training
you can contact me on 0872915794
if you would like to speak to me

07/04/2014 13:54 - Dublin South Childminders
hi my name is linda I would be very interested in looking after your children I have my full fetac level5 I am guarda veted and have first aid
you can contact me on 0863630918

10/04/2014 12:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello!
My name is Marcel Sánchez, I am from Portugal and I am a Chemical Engineer. Currently, I am living in Dublin and I am looking for a part-time Childminder/Au Pair live out job.
I have experience in different kind of jobs related to child care from Babysitting to Communitarian Services in FUNDANA, an NGO focused on taking care and giving opportunities to orphan children or children in risk situation. These experiences have allowed me to develop a wide range of skills. I am very good dealing with children and handling different situations. I am a very fun and loving person. I am a very responsible, proactive, creative and outgoing person, always looking for executing tasks and solving situations in the most effective and efficient way. I love working with children because they create a very enriching environment. I have a strong ability to hear and comprehend them. This allows me to establish a connection with them and understand them easily. I encourage them to make their activities and tasks by creating a stimulating environment. I am very adaptable to different environment and situations. I also have knowledge in first aids and risk situations managing.
I possess strong communication skills. I speak English, Spanish and Portuguese. For more information, please contact me.
I look forward to knowing about you soon. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;