Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for trim area

re : Childminder required for trim area           reply
27/03/2015 19:23 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Ann Gunning. I saw your advertisement and I was interested. I have experience in childminding - I did work experiencing in Giggles for 8 months
I also babysat in the past. At the moment I am working for Trim Celtic with a group of young girls. I have held this position for 4 years.
At the moment I am learning to drive.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Ann

re : Childminder required for trim area           reply
11/04/2015 14:05 - Meath Childminders
Hi i´m living in Ballivor and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area.I am currently studying to be a teacher in college but i am finished on the 17th of April until September.I´m 20 years old and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence, Garda clearance, first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and I am certified to work with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs, the most recent being in Intel in Leixlip so I don´t mind housework while babysitting to take stress off parents while they are away. Non- smoker and I love animals!Plenty of references available. I´d love to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

Childminder required for trim area           reply
12/03/2015 11:29 - Meath Childminders
We are looking for a flexible childminder to mind 3 children in our own home. 2 of the kids are school going so own transport is essential for this role.
Experience is essential and we will require up to date references also.
We look forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;