Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for twins Citywest - great rates offered

re : Childminder required for twins Citywest - great rates offered           reply
25/01/2016 20:44 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
My name is Deirdre and I live in Firhouse. I am a mother of three school going children. I am currently minding two, two year olds, one of which will be finishing up with me in a few weeks due to unexpected work circumstances. My home is very child friendly and there are plenty of toys for the children to play with. I also live beside the park which I visit on a daily basis. I would be very interested in minding your children as they would be great company for the other child I mind. I can get references if you request them. Thankyou for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Deirdre

re : Childminder required for twins Citywest - great rates offered           reply
03/02/2016 14:38 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello! I am really hoping thid job is still available. I am very very interested
My name is Michelle a 35 year old filipina with a wonderful experience of childminding. I am currently minding kids in Dalkey right now, but since my hours has been reduced, i need to be practical. I am hardworking, kind, reliable and very caring. I am living in celbridge though commuting is not a problem as i can get LUAS to citywest. I really hope to hear from you, if you wish to talk to me please do contact me on 0874460360. I have good reference. Thank you!

Childminder required for twins Citywest - great rates offered           reply
16/01/2016 19:45 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi all, I´m looking for somebody to mind 2 beautiful 7 month girls from mid Feb.
For 3 days a week Tues-Thurs (full days) I´m looking for somebody with good experience and good English, . pm if interested for more info.... Thanks!

03/02/2016 14:50 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I am available to mind the twins in my own
Home in kiltipper if this suits.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;