Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required from January 2015 in Clonee

re : Childminder required from January 2015 in Clonee           reply
15/10/2014 08:34 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Just came accross your ad on schooldays as I had planned to put up an ad to say that my minder is available from jan as I am going on maternity leave and plan to mind my kids at home as it will probably be the last chance I will ever get to have 6 months off with them. I work full time am a primary school teacher and have never dropped ds to monti and hence am going to mind them at home. I am under no obligation to my minder except that I am endebted to her for going above and beyond the call of duty minding my two kids she is by far and above best minder I have ever had - so capable, so responsible, so nurturing and so willing to help if I forget to pack a drink or a spare change of clothes for monti nothing like that is an issue she would just say you get going to work I will sort it - shes just a great woman - chances are we will have to look at an au pair when third child comes but we will be sorry to finish with her.
anyway if I can be of any help please feel free to pm me or get my number and ring me but by now maybe you have already found a minder for your two kids - I am in coolmine so am quite near you
all the best in any case

Childminder required from January 2015 in Clonee           reply
05/10/2014 18:29 - Dublin West Childminders

I am looking for a childminder from January 2015 for my son who will be 8 months old then.

It will be full time basis from about 8 to 5.30/6 for five days in the Clonee area.

Looking for person with experience in children care with supporting references.

definite requirements:

Insurance

Garda vetting

Non smoker

re... : Childminder required from January 2015 in Clonee           reply
15/10/2014 18:29 - Dublin West Childminders
I would be grateful if you could forward me her contact details. Much appreciated. M

discussion forum terms & conditions

;