Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required from mid August Annacotty/Castletroy area

re : Childminder required from mid August Annacotty/Castletroy area           reply
26/03/2014 21:30 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Kathy and I have 28yrs experience in child minding I am kind reliable and love my job I look after children in my own home if you would like to give me a call at 0852705970 for more information thank you

re... : Childminder required from mid August Annacotty/Castletroy area           reply
26/07/2014 21:57 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi Sinead yes I have 1 place left from 1 to 6 is she been looked after at the moment or is this her first time. :-)

re... : Childminder required from mid August Annacotty/Castletroy area           reply
26/07/2014 22:02 - Limerick County Childminders
Thanks for the reply kathy. She was in a creche for about 6 weeks but I moved back to castletroy about a month ago. My mam is currently minding her.we´re just living on the newtown road. Where are you situated? Have you other children aswell?
Thanks,
Regards, Sinead.

26/07/2014 21:27 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi Kathy, would you be interested in minding my little girl, she´s 21 months. It would only be for 2 half days a week and maybe an odd week i´d need a third day. maybe from 1-6.. my number is 087 7687598. kind regards, sinead.

re : Childminder required from mid August Annacotty/Castletroy area           reply
19/04/2014 11:48 - Limerick County Childminders
Position no longer available

27/03/2014 13:33 - Limerick County Childminders
Hello my name is Anne Marie and I have reared my two children, Emily Kate and Christopher into confident mature caring young adults. I am a driver and would love to meet you to discuss your wishes with your two children, in your home.
Give me a call if you wish
Anne Marie

27/07/2014 21:24 - Limerick County Childminders
No bother Sinead take care

26/07/2014 22:24 - Limerick County Childminders
Ok I have 2 children a 10 month old and a 12 month old is she an only child is she very attached to you or would she stay with anyone I live in castletroy view

Childminder required from mid August Annacotty/Castletroy area           reply
26/03/2014 15:28 - Limerick County Childminders
We are looking for a childminder to look after our two children (ages will be 2 yrs and 10 months) starting mid August, during school terms as I am a teacher. I don´t mind if it is in our home or minder´s home.
Thank you!

27/07/2014 10:24 - Limerick County Childminders
I´d need someone closer to annacotty because it would be my mam dropping and collecting and she works until 6 in annacotty.thanks so much for your repky.
Regards,
Sinead

discussion forum terms & conditions

;