Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder required from mid-May in Lucan (Part time/different days)

Childminder required from mid-May in Lucan (Part time/different days)           reply
07/02/2012 18:07 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are living in Lucan and are looking for a childminder to look after our 4yr old daughter in our own home,from mid May. The person will need to be very flexible with working hours as the days required are different from week to week. Will need to have own car for School run, full drivers license, vetted etc and be able to do housework when school is running. A small dog is also at the home and will need a daily walk.

re : Childminder required from mid-May in Lucan (Part time/different days)           reply
08/02/2012 13:38 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
My name is Niamh, im 25 years old and living in Elm Wood, Lucan. I have a 4 month old baby girl and cannot afford to go back to work full time in March (child care is the same as my wages).
Im looking into becoming a childminder. I have tons of experience looking after children, I looked after all my younger cousins over the past 13 years, babysitting and day minding during summer. I am well used to babies and toddlers, one of my cousins has food allergies too which I can deal with.
I have just applied for my full driving license and have a first aid cert, although I will be doing a refresher course as I am at home with my baby all the time.
If you would have no problem wih my own child being there too please dont hesitate to contact me. I can provide references from my 4 aunts too detailing my experience.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
kind regards,
Niamh
01-5031020

discussion forum terms & conditions