Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Balbriggan

re : Childminder required in Balbriggan           reply
07/05/2014 22:44 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, Hello, My name is Josephine, I am a mature quailified Montessori Teacher trained to Fetac level 5 in childcare and I am presently training in level 6 childcare. At the moment I am working in a creche but hope to become a independent registered childminder in the near future. I live in Balbriggan and I am garda vetted have a full clean driver licence and have training in first aid.
I feel all children should be cared for in a safe,happy caring envoiroment. I would like to ensure you that I will do my up most to provide all these elements of childcare to your child. While your child is in my care I will fill their days with fun interesting discovery in a playful happy way.
If you would like to contact me to discuss the position my phone number is 0894149923 Home No 6904774
Best wishes Josephine

07/05/2014 09:55 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi sent you a pm

re... : Childminder required in Balbriggan           reply
07/05/2014 10:40 - Dublin North Childminders
sorry i didnt receive your pm this wasnt working properly last wk , my number is 0862360691
Regards claire

Childminder required in Balbriggan           reply
05/05/2014 14:46 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi

I am currently seeking a childminder in the Balbriggan area to mind an 18 month old girl on a 4/5 day week from 8am to 6.15pm approx.

Please PM if interested. Look forward to hearing from you.

05/05/2014 17:03 - Dublin North Childminders
hi my name is claire i am very interested in the postion , i have a level 5 in childcare 5 and half years experience im actually setting up a nanny service at the minute for the north co area please ring me if you wish to discuss , 0862360691.
Regards Claire

08/05/2014 20:06 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
Just wondering if u have found a child minder?? My name is Barbara and I´m currently available to child mind. I´ve a 1 year old girl and a 6 year old boy.. If u want a little chat please feel free to contact me on 0876562095... I treat every child I mind like part of the family and have all equipment and child friendly house.
Take care and maybe talk soon
Barbra

05/05/2014 17:03 - Dublin North Childminders
hi my name is claire i am very interested in the postion , i have a level 5 in childcare 5 and half years experience im actually setting up a nanny service at the minute for the north co area please ring me if you wish to discuss , 0862360691.
Regards Claire

discussion forum terms & conditions

;