Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Bettystown/Mornington area

re : Childminder required in Bettystown/Mornington area           reply
06/12/2012 18:04 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Brehony06,
My name is Julia and I am a mother of three, two school going girls ages 9 & 7 and a new baby boy who is 5 months old. I work evenings and weekends as a Carer but am looking to cut back to part time hours and do some childminding. I have previous experience minding a child after my second daughter was born. I would love to have your girls and mind them in my home, I live in Inse Bay in Laytown and am also fully qualified in first aid.
If you would like to discuss further please contact me either here or on my direct email address julia.walsh@hotmail.com.
Thank you very much.
Kindest Regards
Julia

Childminder required in Bettystown/Mornington area           reply
04/12/2012 10:49 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I am looking for an experienced Childminder in the Bettystown/Mornington area to look after two girls. Ages, 2 & 6 months, looking to start part time in January but full time in Feb, I will require four full days each week from 7-5pm from the beginning of Feb, to look after in own home or your home.

07/01/2013 09:42 - Meath Childminders
Hi. My name is Judith. I am only reading your post now. Don´t know if you got a minder, but if not pm me. I have three school going children 5,8,9. I live just outside Bettystown.

re... : Childminder required in Bettystown/Mornington area           reply
28/02/2013 19:16 - Meath Childminders
Hi julia
I just read your post and im currently looking for a childminder.
I also live in inse bay and am looking for a minder 3-4 mornings a week 7am til school and 1-2 days after school.
I have an 8yr old boy and need a minder as soon as possible
Are you still available?

01/04/2014 16:05 - Meath Childminders
Find me on Here .
Ive Lots Of Experience
https://www.facebook.com/babysitter.bettystown
Thanks Kayley x0x

12/01/2013 09:54 - Meath Childminders
Hi i have just seen you add for childminder required,i am a mother of one little girl aged 10..I am an experienced child minder living in bettystown and i have places available from Feburary.I have been childminding for the last 8 years.The service i provide is a home from home service all home cooked meals and a one on one care for you beautiful children..ref available should you require any more information you can contact me..Regards jackie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;