Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Bray/Dun Laoghaire area

Childminder required in Bray/Dun Laoghaire area           reply
06/08/2014 22:10 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for someone to look after our 14 month old daughter (monday to friday, 8am - 5:30/6pm) starting on the 18th of August. We would prefer it if the person came to our own home or be minded in their home if necessary. Ideally we would like someone with a similar age child so that she would have a little buddy to play with but are also open to other options.

If to be minded in minders home, we would need someone from Dun Laoghaire area and the hours would be slightly different.

Ideal candidate should be loving, caring and a safety conscious person. We would like the person to be Garda vetted and would also require references. Please email your cv with a little note to jaws@esatcliear.ie or raminta.butkute@gmail.com. We are on quite a tight budget and we are looking for someone who is cheaper than the creche.

Many thanks,

Raminta and Shaun

re... : Childminder required in Bray/Dun Laoghaire area           reply
07/08/2014 19:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, we have decided to go creche route and will not require any help at the moment. Thank you all for your interest and all the best.
Regards,
Raminta and Shaun

re : Childminder required in Bray/Dun Laoghaire area           reply
07/08/2014 10:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I would be very interested in looking after your baby daughter. I am a kind, loving mother of two girls aged 6 and 3 and they would be great company for your daughter. My home is very safe and suitable for children as I have lots of toys and activities to play with. I live in Bray and I have my own car also I am an non-smoker. I would be very grateful if you could call me on 086-3279518 as I have not set my email up on this site and using my aunts at present. My rates are very reasonable as I know how expensive it can be. Kind regards Charlotte

discussion forum terms & conditions

;