Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Cabinteely to mind in my home for initially two mornings per week

Childminder required in Cabinteely to mind in my home for initially two mornings per week           reply
26/02/2017 14:07 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I have a 20 month old little girl (and two friendly doggys) and I am looking for someone to mind her for two mornings per week for the month of March. I am returning to work in April so there will most likely be more hours required then.

I am looking for someone who has previous childminding experience, who is flexible enough with their time, a non smoker is essential and someone who is happy to have two doggys around the house!

I am living in Cabinteely (beside Cherrywood). A car is not necessary but the ability to be here on time and to be a little flexible is important.

re : Childminder required in Cabinteely to mind in my home for initially two mornings per week           reply
01/03/2017 20:51 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I am an experienced mature childminder with references and my own car transport if you would like to discuss what requirements you have in mind.
Kind regards
Siobhan C
087 6595496

re... : Childminder required in Cabinteely to mind in my home for initially two mornings per week           reply
02/03/2017 21:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Siobhan,
Thanks for the message. I think I have found someone however. I will get back in touch with you if it doesn´t work out.
Thank you,
JenG

discussion forum terms & conditions

;