Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Carlow town

re : Childminder required in Carlow town           reply
20/04/2016 17:09 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello!my name is Nana Favour. I am apply in regards to this ad, I would like the opportunity to mind your children. I am a full time student at It Carlow and I´m studying early childhood education. I am Garda vetted, I drive but I do not have a full lience. I´ll be available from the 18 of May 2016. I look forward to hearing from you.
NANA FAVOUR

Childminder required in Carlow town           reply
18/04/2016 21:14 - Carlow Childminders
We are looking for a qualified, experienced Childminder to look after our 2 children (13months and 5 years).
Position would require care of 13 month old 3 days per week and after school collection and care of 5 year old 2/3 afternoons per week.
Ideal candidate would be kind and reliable with a full, clean driving licence, a non-smoker and Garda vetted.
Please PM me if you are available and interested
Regards
Lorraine

re : Childminder required in Carlow town           reply
28/04/2016 22:41 - Carlow Childminders
Hello!my name is Nana Favour. I am apply in regards to this ad, I would like the opportunity to mind your children. I am a full time student at It Carlow and I´m studying early childhood education. I am Garda vetted, I drive but I do not have a full lience. I´ll be available from the 18 of May 2016. I look forward to hearing from you.
NANA FAVOUR

discussion forum terms & conditions

;