Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Carpenterstown, D15

Childminder required in Carpenterstown, D15           reply
19/09/2017 14:23 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

My name is Ira. I am looking for a child minder for my 6 year old daughter for after the Easter school break in April 2018.

Her name is Andrea, we live in Carpenterstown (Annfield Estate) and she is a senior infant in Scoil Choilm in Porterstown. In summary, I will need someone to pick her up from school at 13.30 (this will be 14.30 from September 2018), look after her until 7pm (this is when I come home from work) and also take her to extra curricular classes 3 times a week… In detail, the days would go as:

1. Monday: pick up from school at 13.30 (14.30 from Sep18), take to my home or your own home, whatever you prefer, give her lunch, do some homework and play, and drop her off at Coolmine Sports & Leisure Centre for 6 o’clock as she has a gymnastics class from 6pm to 8pm. I collect her from there at 8pm, so you don’t have to worry about it.
2. Tuesday: pick up from school at 13.30 (14.30 from Sep18), take to my home or your own home, whatever you prefer, give her lunch, and take her to a German language class from 4pm till 5pm in Castleknock Community Centre in Laurel Lodge. Have her in my home for 7pm, as this is when I come back home from work.
3. Wednesday: pick up from school at 13.30 (14.30 from Sep18), take to my home or your own home, whatever you prefer, give her lunch, do some homework and play, and drop her off at Coolmine Sports & Leisure Centre for 6 o’clock as she has a gymnastics class from 6 to 8. I collect her from there at 8pm, so you don’t have to worry about it.
4. Thursday: pick up from school at 13.30 (14.30 from Sep18), take to my home or your own home, whatever you prefer, give her lunch, do some homework and play, and drop her off at my home (if you are not there) for 7pm.
5. Every second Friday: pick up from school at 13.30 (14.30 from Sep18), take to my home or your own home, whatever you prefer, give her lunch, do some play, and drop her off at my home (if you are not there) for 7pm.

I will be preparing her food daily, you will only need to give it to her. The pay I can afford is 550 euro monthly – 500 euro for your yourself and 50 euro for your car/Dublin Bus expenses you will be incurring for Andrea. I will not need a childminder in the school holidays (mid terms, Easter and Christmas holidays, summer breaks), ie only when she goes to school.

Apologies if I sound too “stick to the plan”, my only aim is to give you an idea what I am expecting so that you can make an informed decision. Please let me know what you think and if you would be interested in looking after Andrea. I would also be very greatful if you reply to me even if you are not interested.

My e-mail is tzvkirdim@gmail.com, and my phone number – 0831741107

Thanks,

Ira

discussion forum terms & conditions

;