Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder required in Celbridge to start in April?

Childminder required in Celbridge to start in April?           reply
04/01/2012 19:23 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Fully qualified and experienced child minder required to mind 8 month old baby in their child friendly home in Celbridge from approx. 7.30am to approx. 6pm Monday to Friday beginning in April 2012.

re : Childminder required in Celbridge to start in April?           reply
19/01/2012 15:55 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, I am a kind and caring mother of two school going children living in Castlevillage, Celbridge. I would love to mind a baby from my home and am very flexible. Full drivers license and non smoker and very child friendly home. If you would like to chat with me my phone no is 0862688431. Thanking you

19/01/2012 09:00 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Paula I have 8 years experience workin in a crèche. I have a daughter of my own 5 months old. I am available to mind your child in my own home from April. I live in celbridge in willowbrook lawns. Contact me on 0851854344

re... : Childminder required in Celbridge to start in April?           reply
21/03/2012 21:45 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there,
I have 3 children. The are 8, almost 7 and a 16 month old. I live in Celbridge. My eldest are in school from 9- 2.40. I drop them to school every day. I need a child minder from 8.30 to 5.30 1 day a week but that could lead to 3 days a week. I would kile them minded in their own home.
How much do you cost?

01/03/2012 21:34 - Kildare Childminders
I have sent you a pm thank you margaret

18/01/2012 22:34 - Kildare Childminders
hi my name jennifer i have to children of my own i live in a lovely townhouse in rapheals mannor..i am from celbridge my whole life iv also got relatives in celbridge...iv never worked in creece ect..but i have years of experence with kids true siblings,babysitting,and of course my own children..if you are interested my number is 0851837585 thanks

04/01/2012 19:45 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, this is vijaya.i am from india.i am living in maynooth. i have exp. in childminding since 2004. i worked magic years creche few days.i was working play school in india. at the moment i am working in ashtown to mind 2 chidren age is 4 year old boy and 2 year old girl in doctors home. actually they are moving to clonmel. thats very far from where i am living. thats why i am looking full time around this area. if you need my help please give me a call.0863367955. in my home or yours. i ammother of one, he is 11 year old. i am non smoker. thanks.

04/01/2012 20:12 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,my name is Eva. I´m 35 years old, qualified childcareworker. Im working in a creche with babies at the moment and have done that for 7 years. I´ve also worked as a live-in nanny. I´m a non smoker and very reliable. References available. My mobile number is 087-2328944

04/01/2012 20:33 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, My name is Eva. I´m 35 years old qualified childcareworker. I´m workin in a creche in a babyroom at the moment and have done that for 7 years. I´ve also worked abroad as a live-in nanny. I´m a non smoker and very reliable. References available. My mobile number is 087-2328944

07/02/2012 23:03 - Kildare Childminders
have sent you pm. I am a mother of 10 year old triplets and live in celbridge. If you would like more info please send me pm
thanks

re... : Childminder required in Celbridge to start in April?           reply
21/03/2012 21:44 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there,
I have 3 children. The are 8, almost 7 and a 16 month old. I live in Celbridge. My eldest are in school from 9- 2.40. I drop them to school every day. I need a child minder from 8.30 to 5.30 1 day a week but that could lead to 3 days a week. I would kile them minded in their own home.
How much do you cost?

discussion forum terms & conditions