Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Donnybrook Dublin 4

re : Childminder required in Donnybrook Dublin 4           reply
23/08/2014 12:37 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Catherine,
I have a small Montessori school on Pembroke Road in Ballsbridge - Pembroke Montessori. I do an afterschool pick-up and homework club. At the moment, I collect from Loreto on the Green and Educate Together, Sandymount. I have no pick-ups around 2.30pm so would be free to collect your two children. We are open until 6pm.
We have a designated homework room (with no distractions!) so homework can be done in peace and ensures maximum concentration from each child. The homework would be fully supervised, we also address any difficulties and help each child where needed.
I serve a hot meal after homework, which is provided by Little Dinners. They provide, fresh, healthy and nutritious meals for kids.
I understand you may prefer a childminder in your home, but I thought I would get in touch just incase. It may be nice for your two to have other children to play with in the afternoons. We do arts & crafts, lots of baking, gardening and also free play. Children need a bit of free play to unwind after school and homework!
If I can give you any more info, don´t hesitate to get in touch. My phone number is 0877901755. You can also have a look at my website for further info www.pembrokemontessori.ie.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
Sinead Mitchell

26/08/2014 20:43 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, it´s great to receive a reply from you.
I can start anytime you want if you will give me a chance to work with you in behalf of your kids.
I can visit your place if you like to have some meeting.
Please feel free to drop a text or call through my mobile number 087-716-3085.
Thank You so much.
Dean

26/08/2014 20:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, my name is Lucia and I am a responsible childminder available to mind your children in your home.
I am a teacher of Primary School and Early Childhood, I have lots of experience in minding children between 0 and 10. Great references available.
I worked as an au pair with an Irish family for seven months.
I am available to mind your child with flexible hours if needed.
If you need my cv or any other information about let me know by PM or give me a call: 0831745913
I hope to hear from you soon
Regard
Lucia.

13/08/2014 21:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, my name is Dean, I am Filipina Nurse, 27yo. I live in Dun Laoghaire with my uncle´s family. I am looking for a live out/full time/part time child minding and babysitting job. And because of my profession, I have experienced handling children 3months-12yo. Through my experiences and being the eldest in our family, I understand what the needs of a child while they are growing. I can work with you from Mon. - Saturday. Please feel free to contact my no. 087-716-3085. I am looking forward to work with your family. Thank You.

Childminder required in Donnybrook Dublin 4           reply
13/08/2014 18:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. We are looking for a kind reliable childminder in Donnybrook Dublin to mind 2 children aged 7 and 9. 3 days per week 230-630. Immediate start or first week Sep.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;