Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Dublin 15 (Clonsilla) Full Time

re : Childminder required in Dublin 15 (Clonsilla) Full Time           reply
23/12/2013 19:24 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a very experienced childminder and mother of a 7mth old boy currently working in the Dublin 15 area but from January 2014 will be minding children from my own home.
I have plenty of years of childminding experience,an I.P.P.A qualification and lots of references. I love working with children and I´m reliable and flexible. I have a full licence and my own car,and experience in minding children between the ages of 0-14.
I live in the Dublin 15 area and can provide a safe,fun,cosy environment for your child.
In my current and previous roles as a childminder,the children and I enjoy going outdoors for picnics,the zoo,walks in the park,playgrounds etc.Lots of fun games and creative activities indoors also to suit all age groups.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details at deirdreamcdonnell@hotmail.com or send me a P.M.
Thank you
Kind regards
Deirdre

18/09/2013 09:26 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello Agnieszka,
Im Monika. I live in Clonee- Huntstown. I have qualification level 8 in childcare.We are irish-polish family. I have 4 year old boy- I can look after your daughter in my house if this is no problem for you.
Me email address is monic8109@wp.pl
Monika

05/12/2013 10:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi , my name is Kellie Byrne , I am a full time mam to an almost 4year old daughter. I am interested in doing childminding from my home from January 2014.I have a warm loving home that is both smoke and pet free. Please contact me at kelliebyrne@live. Ie

Childminder required in Dublin 15 (Clonsilla) Full Time           reply
16/09/2013 10:06 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am looking for an experienced childminder for a 12 month old baby girl.

This position is full time, Monday - Friday, 7.45am/8.00am - 5pm.

Please contact me if you are interested or would like to receive more information.

Kind Regards

Agnieszka

discussion forum terms & conditions

;