Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Dublin 15

Childminder required in Dublin 15           reply
03/05/2014 14:53 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced and loving female childminder required to look after 2 girls for 6 weeks in July / August.

re... : Childminder required in Dublin 15           reply
21/05/2014 21:26 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Eimear
Thanks for your message and apologies for the delay in responding to you. Our circumstances are slightly up in the air at the moment re the childminding dates we might need but I hope to know in the next week or so.
Would you be able to mind the girls in our home if we were able to agree on dates & rate etc?
Kind regards
Ian

re... : Childminder required in Dublin 15           reply
21/05/2014 23:17 - Dublin West Childminders
Thats no problem, dont worry about it!
Yes that would be perfect, if you want to give me a call whenever you find out your dates etc. and we could arrange something? My number is 087-4195367.
Thanks,
Eimear.

re : Childminder required in Dublin 15           reply
05/05/2014 20:07 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am a local childminer living in pheasants run I would be available for six weeks but am away on Hols 20th until 27th July I have 3 children myself age 17 11 and my little girl is 6 I also look after two children after school if you would like to call and have a chat i am very reliable as my two afterschool children are with me over 4years 014421166

31/05/2014 14:04 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Niamh Flynn,
I am 19years old and I live in the Briarwood/Huntstown area in Clonsilla. I am currently doing subbing work in the Central Remedial Clinic in Clontarf. I have done work experience in a Creche with children aged from 6months to 4 years old. I was a live in nanny for the months of June to July in 2012. This involved helping with a set of twins aged 4 months with very severe Colic and Reflux. I often babysit my neighbours children (4) most weekdays. I have my Garda vetting, First aid course completed and My FETEC level 5 in Special needs assisting. I hold references from the parents I worked for as a Live in Nanny and from Special Olympics (where i currently volunteer). I am a very Friendly, Creative thinker with great energy to all children of all ages. If you wish for a CV that is no problem at all as I am very interested in this position. I enjoy being around children and being creative so if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me on this or by phone 0852078816.
Many Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,
Niamh Flynn.

03/05/2014 20:39 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, My name is Eimear O Murchu and I live in the Castleknock/Carpenterstown area of Dublin 15. I would like to apply for the childminding job you have advertised. I am 18 years old (19 in August) and have a passion for working with children. I have tonnes of experience working for and taking care of children and have done a lot of work in this area. I babysit regularly for several families and have previously done work experience in a local creche. My mum is a childminder also, so I am around children on a very regular basis and love working with them. I can send you a copy of my CV and provide references also. I am available all summer after the 10th of July. I would love for you to consider me for this job. Thanks, Eimear.

04/05/2014 08:40 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am an experience childminder living in dublin 15 . I provide a home from home environment with home cooked meals , activities and trips out ect . If you would like more information please feel free to call on 0851443729 .
Thanks Allison

discussion forum terms & conditions

;