Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder required in Dublin 15 from January 2011

Childminder required in Dublin 15 from January 2011           reply
22/03/2010 13:02 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am looking for a childminder to mind a baby in childminders own home from January 2011. The baby will be 8 months old by then and the hours required would be from 7.45 - 5.15pm, Monday to Friday. I would require someone with a childcare qualification or similar, references, garda clearance, etc.
kind regards
Laura

re... : Childminder required in Dublin 15 from January 2011           reply
13/04/2010 13:07 - Dublin West Childminders
hi tracey,
I PM´d you previously - did you get it?

Laura

13/04/2010 14:57 - Dublin West Childminders
no my email address is oreillytracy@yahoo.ie i seem to be gettin other peoples pm

re : Childminder required in Dublin 15 from January 2011           reply
17/04/2011 13:10 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello Laura,
_did you get someone to fill the position?
_would you consider minding your baby in your home( can do some light housework and that will be great for you)?
Thank you and hope to hear from you.
Warm regards

26/04/2011 15:42 - Dublin West Childminders
hi laura my name is maria i am from dublin and living in the blanchardstown area i am an experienced childminder i have a good reference i would consider minding your children from my own home if the availabilty is still there, my mobile number is 0857784055

many thanks

08/04/2010 17:10 - Dublin West Childminders
sorry i am carmen again...just i want to tell you that i live in dublin 15,in tyrellstown

29/03/2010 14:18 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my name is tracy i live in mountview 5 minutes from your self i have plenty of experience as i have 5 children 4 in school one in work i also drive so i can collect and drop off if interesed please call on 0851986708 tracy

08/04/2010 08:26 - Dublin West Childminders
hi..my name is carmen,28 years old.i have experiences in child minding industry 4 years.also i have degree,field specialization teachers-kindergarten teachers.i have references...fore more details email me carmenbilan@yahoo.com..tks

14/10/2010 11:30 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,My name is Valerie kane,I live in portersgate clonsilla,i am currently working in montessori two mornings a week,but looking to take on childminding in my own home,the times and days that you are looking for ur baby to be mindined wld suit me,look forward to hearing frm u.

22/10/2010 11:31 - Dublin West Childminders
I have now organised childcare, thanks so much for all replies.

19/04/2010 16:32 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Laura. My Name is Michelle and I live in the Clonee/ Ongar area of Dublin 15. I am a very experienced mum of three and a non smoker. We have a large house with fully equiped playroom and all facilities required for a baby / toddler including stairgates, highchairs, baby seat for car etc. We also have a large back garden suitably equiped as your baby gets older for lots of fun during the summer time. Garda & Doctor references available upon request. Please contact me if you think I may meet with your needs. Many thanks. Regards, Michelle.

12/04/2010 16:01 - Dublin West Childminders
hi tracy again just wondering did you get any one to fill position

24/03/2010 21:37 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, this is vijaya.i am from india.i am living in blanchardstown. i have exp. in childminding since 2004. i worked magic years creche few days.i was working play school in india. at the moment i am working in maynooth for minding 2 years old boy, when he was in 6th month i am minding him in doctors house. if you need my help please give me mail or phone.0863367955. non smoker/drinker. i am mother of one, he is 9 years old. i will give doctors ref. as well. thanks.

15/02/2012 12:12 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi.My name is Eleonora. I have degree in educational psychology (HETAC level 8). I was working for many years in one of the best and bigest childcare company.Now I am full time a mum for my son aged 9mths. I set up nice play room and already a minding boy aged 2.5years. So I would like to be a helpfull for you aswell.I am living in Castaheany,Clonee.
Feel free to text me or call me 0857169261

25/10/2010 18:35 - Dublin West Childminders
My name is Vanessa. I m a friendly and easy going person and I love cildren. I´ve done babysitting and childminding since I was 16 years old. I worked as a baby sitter in a private family in Italy and in Dublin. I was responsible for collecting children from school and spend the afternoons with them, helping them with their homework and playing with them. I worked like a volunteer in a nursery school as a teacher and in a summer camp entertainer for children in Italy: I was responsible for entertaining kids, bringing them to the seaside and creating daily activities for them. I have plenty of experience looking after children (all of which has been positive)

I m available full or part time. I m in Dublin now so If you want we can meet!

23/03/2011 22:06 - Dublin West Childminders
hi i am looking for job childminder just text me 0879626622 thanks

24/06/2010 11:37 - Dublin West Childminders
hi laura i think you send me an email from my ad on rollercoaster,sorry i deleted it by mistake. wud u mind sending it again or ring me . thanks ruth

discussion forum terms & conditions