Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Ennis

Childminder required in Ennis           reply
11/12/2018 21:34 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Afterschool pickup needed from Ennis National school for senior infant girl. 5 days per week to 6pm, to be minded in Childminders own home.

re : Childminder required in Ennis           reply
17/12/2018 11:17 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I am 21 year old artist currently looking for work in ennistymon/co Clare direction.
I´m originally from Northern Ireland however recently but moved to ennistymon this year. Finding a place to live has been difficult and I´m still searching, but hoping that will all be much easier when I have a job secured first as at the moment I´m working up north and traveling in between.
I´ve worked as a au pair before in Italy and in Ennis actually. The job in Ennis this year requires me to look after two toddlers and collect the eldest 4 year old from school and taking her to school.
I´m artistic, I love nature and teaching kids about nature, I´ve always loved working with kids and next year I plan on getting my qualifications needed to become a early years teacher in a Steiner school environment, hopefully in the Clare area. I feel in love with ennistymon and lived on Moyhill Farm this year and it´s in my hopes and plans to get settled there and have a job and home of my own to complete my childcare education and further my experience.
I can be available for work in January and I have my own car and clean driving licence. I have done a qualification with the LCDI in limavady on child safeguarding and I´ve also obtained my first aid whichever I hope to renew soon.
Best way of contact would be by email, flowandfallow@gmail.com or by mobile, ‭‭+353 (83) 052 5560‬‬
Very much looking forward to hearing from you, thanks
Francesca

discussion forum terms & conditions

;