Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder required in Gorey

re : Childminder required in Gorey           reply
16/06/2010 22:24 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi There,

I may be available in September. We have a 6 year old girl and a 16 month old who need after school and home care. I would look forward to discussing options regarding your requirements and suitability. We are in Tara Hill region and there shouldnt be any problem with school drop off and pick ups in this area.
Looking forward to your reply.
Helen Kingston

re... : Childminder required in Gorey           reply
17/06/2010 09:57 - Wexford Childminders
Hi,
Thank you for your reply, As i work in Carnew i would be heading in the opposite direction of Tara Hill each morning and am not sure i would have the time to travel to tara Hill each morning.
Does your child attend school in Tara Hill or Gorey ? If she goes to Tara Hill it may be difficult to do collections from both schools.

re... : Childminder required in Gorey           reply
17/06/2010 22:28 - Wexford Childminders
Hi There,

I´ll pm (private message) this from here You´ll see the messages on the Home link above- then My PM´s should be a link above this. Private details in a public thread are probably not appropriate. If you can´t get my messages please re post here, and we can arrange something.

Regards Helen

Childminder required in Gorey           reply
16/06/2010 15:28 - Wexford Childminders
Looking for a Child Friendly, Non Smoker childminder in Gorey for september 2010.Required to take care of 15 month old girl, and 7 year old girl who needs to be dropped to local school and collected at 2:30. Reqd 3 and a half days 8.30am-4pm and 8.30pm - 1.30pm (half day) . The children will not need to be minded during school holidays.

re : Childminder required in Gorey           reply
24/06/2010 01:09 - Wexford Childminders
Hi there, I dunno if you have already found someone, but I would be available in September, I am 23 have years of experience with kids as I used to teach in a riding school and have been minding kids since I was 16, I am a non-smoker and I live in Gorey town just opposite dunnes. However i dont have a car. I have just completed the Caring for Children module of the FETAC level 5 and I have Occupational First Aid.
Thanks,
Alison Byrne

discussion forum terms & conditions