Experienced kilkenny born teacher/minder available immediately
can work everyday except Wednesdays
I can supply references and Garda vetting proof
Very good with children
Thank you

re : Childminder required in Kilkenny City           reply
03/07/2013 19:12 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am just wondering if you are still looking for a childminder.
I have two years experience in working in a crèche
I am a qualified childcare worker and I have occupational first aid
Please contact me on 0862283255

19/05/2013 10:48 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi,
I would like to apply, if the position is still available. I am a mum of 1 living in Kilkenny (5 mins from city). I have a full clean driving licence and am a non smoker.
If you would be interested please call me on 0868979759.
Lisa

18/06/2013 13:58 - Kilkenny Childminders
My names Allison and I am a student studying Early Childhood Education and Care in Carlow IT receiving first and second class honors in all examinations. This is a level 8 honors degree focusing on children from birth to age 6 covering all aspects from general health and nutrition of children to the overall psychological development and how to best encourage and empower a child to reach their full potential. As I am a student I would be available to you for the summer months and school holidays and also evenings and weekends through-out the entire year. I have experience minding children from as young as 3months up to 13years of age both during the day and over night, and I am happy to work to your schedule in any way you need me to as I am very flexible. I would love too work with your family and would love if we could come to some agreement in regards to childcare. My rates of pay are very flexible as I just love children I do not see this as a job but as a very enjoyable time filled with fun and enjoyable learning experiences.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Kind regards,
Allison Farrell

Childminder required in Kilkenny City           reply
22/02/2013 11:36 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi

We are looking for a childminder to mind our 2 children in the childminders own home or in our home. The hours would be 3 days a week, 8.30am to 6.30pm approx.

If your intetested please pm me.

Thanks

JJM

25/02/2013 00:04 - Kilkenny Childminders
hi my name is ann dullard.I would be very interested in position.I am a 43 year old housewife and have 3 daughters their ages are 15 14 10.I started minding children when i was 15 for a family in thomastown and continued to do so for 10 yrs.I then minded a 2 yr old girl until i got married.now that i have spare time i would love to get back to minding children again.I live in maudlin st. in kilkenny city.I would be able get references for you.my mobile no. is 086 3068917.looking forward to hearing from you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;