Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Letterkenny

re... : Childminder required in Letterkenny           reply
18/09/2015 14:09 - Donegal Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Rachel!
I am very sorry for the delay in answering you, but these days I have been very busy with my job and I did not have time to check the Schooldays replies. Thank you very much for your interest.
We would be really grateful to meet you, so we could tell you with more detail which is our situation and what help we need.
We live in Letterkenny. Would it be possible for you to meet us here?
Next week I will be off from work so it would be perfect if we could meet then, in the afternoon (from 3 pm) so the children will be out from school. On Monday we are busy, but from Monday we are free, so just tell me when would suit you and we will arrange a time.
Thank you very much again
Kind Regards,
Dolores Vigil.

re : Childminder required in Letterkenny           reply
09/09/2015 12:41 - Donegal Childminders
Hi,Is this position still available
Regards
Jessica

23/10/2015 19:35 - Donegal Childminders
Hi, is this position still available?

Childminder required in Letterkenny           reply
08/09/2015 16:42 - Donegal Childminders
We are looking for a childminder for our two children ( eight and four years old) in our home, an average of 30 hours per week, spread in 3 or 4 days per week, although it may vary from week to week. We need someone to take care of our children mainly during the night (from 11 pm until 9 am in the morning) although some days it should be from 5 pm until 9 am in the morning the next day. Some weekends would be required too. My working rota is not the same every week, so it will vary from week to week. However, my rota is designed 4 weeks earlier to the start of each month, so you would be able to know when exactly I will need you with 1 month time.
We are looking for a childminder to start to take care of our children from the 25th October 2015.
We live in Letterkenny, near the center of the town, very close to Town Park and the Garda Station.
We would be happy to talk to you if you are interested in our offer.

09/09/2015 12:54 - Donegal Childminders
Hi Jessica,
Thank you for answering to our advertisement. We published it yesterday, so it is still available.
If you are interested in this post, we would be grateful to meet you and chat with you, explain you all our needs, as maybe the working times are not the usual...
Can I text you on your telephone number and so we will try to find a time that suits we both?
Thank you very much,
Dolores.
My telephone number is 0894744476.

re : Childminder required in Letterkenny           reply
13/09/2015 10:27 - Donegal Childminders
Hi
My name is Rachael and after reading your lovely advertisement I am very interested in your position for a nanny and believe I would be a perfect fit for your family.
I am currently principal of a nursery school in Belfast and before my present position I was leader of a baby and toddler room in a family centre.
I have always loved children and find nothing more rewarding than caring for them. I am a kind, warm happy girl who has excellent communication and organisational skills and I pride myself on creating a positive, happy environment for children to thrive in.
As much as I love my present job I feel the job is becoming more and more about paper work and I want to return to a position which brings me back to working one to one with the children which is my passion. I feel the position of a nanny would be perfect for this.
I would love the opportunity to meet you and your lovely family and would be happy to forward my cv and any other information to you.
I look forward to hearing from you
Rachael

discussion forum terms & conditions

;