Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Lusk, Co Dublin

re : Childminder required in Lusk, Co Dublin           reply
24/10/2013 18:15 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I have 30 years Childcare experience behind Me.I have just today finished a position in Lusk with 3 Children,as Mam was made redundant.I have in the past ran My own full day care business.I have lots of courses under My belt,and many references.My mobile is 0876109616,Thank You Kind Regards Rosaleen,Rush area.

re... : Childminder required in Lusk, Co Dublin           reply
04/10/2013 13:23 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
I am interested in the job you have advertised on schooldays ..
my name is Olivia and im 39 yrs old, I have lived in lusk all my life and am well known .
I have four children 3 of whom are grown up and my youngest who has started in the lusk community college this year .
I have a full licence and am a non smoker , I am very responsible and have looked after children in the past but ended due to the mum having another baby .
I look forward to hearing from you ...

Childminder required in Lusk, Co Dublin           reply
17/02/2012 19:13 - Dublin North Childminders
Mature and caring lady (non-smoker) with prior childcare experience required to care for two boys (aged 5 and 3) in their own home in Lusk 5 days per week between the hours of 1pm – 6pm. Will be required to work full-time hours during national school holidays.
Must have own transport as will be required to do school run two days per week.
The successful candidate will also be required to take care of the children’s laundry and to prepare simple evening meals.
Excellent terms and immediate start for the successful applicant.
Please pm if you are interested.

20/02/2012 22:12 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there, are you still looking for a childminder. my name is elaine .I´m a qualified Montessori teacher and SNA. I have 5 years professional experience caring for children of all ages. I can provide developmental and interactive play for young babies, Montessori based play for toddlers and fun activities for older children. I am a good cook and can provide healthy meals and snacks. I am first aid trained, have a full clean driving license and a safe reliable car. I am available immediately and very flexible. Oh I´m Garda vetted as well.

04/10/2013 20:16 - Dublin North Childminders
this ad was from last year

discussion forum terms & conditions

;