Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in MAYNOOTH

Childminder required in MAYNOOTH           reply
04/01/2019 10:21 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder required for 1 year old girl, 3 days per week. Open to having her minded in childminders home, especially if there are older children for her to play with. Days likely Wed to Fri, 9 to 4. Experience, qualifications and references required.Please call or text Denise on 0876075192.

re : Childminder required in MAYNOOTH           reply
04/01/2019 17:04 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Denise,
I am currently available for childminding.
I am based just outside Enfield on the clonard side.
I was childminding for a couple of weeks at the end of 2018, the mother didn’t return to work after Christmas so no longer needed me. I was minding two boys aged 4 and 18 months.
I have plenty of childminding experience with minding my own niece who’s 19 months now. I do have some crèche experience, but I decided I’d prefer childminding and do the course online.
I am 26 years of age, I have a full driving licence. I’m outgoing, fun and creative when it comes to minding children. I do like to bring the kids outside and keep them busy basically. I love to cook so prepping meals will be no bother to me. I’m a responsible person who loves minding kids and I am sorry I haven’t done this career first.
I worked in nursing homes since 2012 and i have a healthcare qualification, I’m not sure if that would suit? I can provide references if you’d like.
If youd like anymore information, do not hesitate to contact me
Kind Regards
Denise Dixon

discussion forum terms & conditions

;