Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Newbridge

Childminder required in Newbridge           reply
30/05/2018 18:24 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

I’m looking for a childminder in my own home for 2 girls 3yo and 9yo. They attend school and preschool so your own car and driving is required. I’m looking for flexibility’s in hours between 25-40 hours a week minimum would be 25 hours across Monday to Friday.

A couple of days a month I go to the UK so I’d need someone who could come from 7am-6.30pm this would be 3 days maximum a month.

We are a happy family and want someone who is positive energetic and likes to get out and about to look after our girls! PM if interested.

Many thanks,

Jacqui

re : Childminder required in Newbridge           reply
31/05/2018 13:38 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Liz, I am childminding many years now from babies to school going, I have my own transport, I do not smoke, and I´m living in Newbridge. I have excellent references, what part of Newbridge are you living in, and what school does your child go to,. Liz.

re : Childminder required in Newbridge           reply
31/05/2018 13:39 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Liz, I am childminding many years now from babies to school going, I have my own transport, I do not smoke, and I´m living in Newbridge. I have excellent references, what part of Newbridge are you living in, and what school does your child go to,. Liz.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;