Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Philipstown area

Childminder required in Philipstown area           reply
27/12/2016 23:10 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
We require a kind,reliable experienced childminder for our 2 boys who are 2.5 and 8 months. The hours that we require would be on a full time basis mon-fri from end of April 2017. Our 2.5 will be starting pre school in Sept so having your own car is essential for drop offs and pick ups. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

re... : Childminder required in Philipstown area           reply
27/01/2017 07:51 - Louth Childminders
Hi Louise. I have just read your reply. Yes we are still looking for a childminder. I will send you a pm with the details. Thanks. Sarah

re : Childminder required in Philipstown area           reply
26/01/2017 12:32 - Louth Childminders
Hi Sarah!
I´ve just seen your post about needing a minder for your two little boys.
Are you still looking for someone? If so could you send me details?
I´m based just outside Dunleer in Mullary. I have worked in a playschool for 4 years. Which I absolutely Loved! I recently left the playschool and took a job in Dublin Airport, unfortunate it´s not for me. I am planning on going back to minding children in my own home. I adore children and I have a one year old little man. I want to make the most of time with him while he´s little.
I understand that your boys are your whole world and minding children isn´t just a job, it´s getting them ready to face the world, teaching them new things while allowing them to discover, and take risks in a safe environment. As a childminder my aims are to have as much fun possible! I never care about mess, painting, arts and crafts, walks on the beach, feeding the ducks, picnics, splashing in puddles ! basically being kids!!!
I will provide a home made dinner each day and snacks, except Friday evenings if they were to be here is treat night.
I have a full clean drivers licence, cardiac first responder and paediatric first aid, Garda vetting, positive behaviour course and HACCP training done. I also have FETAC level 5 in childcare also.
Kind regards Louise

discussion forum terms & conditions

;