Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Portlaoise

re : Childminder required in Portlaoise           reply
18/05/2014 13:54 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
well id be very interested in the position i live in newpark off mountmellick road would like kids to be looked after in there home or mine can do either i am mature mid 40s just finnished up similar position looking after a 9 yr old collecting from school and giving her snack and doing homework with her i can supply reference

04/08/2013 21:21 - Laois Childminders
Good evening
Im just writing to find out more about the position.i currently work full time in dublin and im looking for work nearer to home as I have two children.
Thank you
Kelley lewis

05/09/2013 20:11 - Laois Childminders
A

30/04/2014 11:30 - Laois Childminders
Hi,
I am a mother of one 4 month old girl and I would love the opportunity to look after your 2 children. I live close by and I have my own transport. I have experience in minding other children along with my own child. I would provide a home from home for your children with plenty of fun and activities. Please contact me if you would like to meet in my home to see if it would suit your requirements .
Kind regard,
Edel

22/10/2013 12:07 - Laois Childminders
Hi
How are You?
I would also be interested in this position if its still available,
I am a mammy to 2 beautiful kids also an 8 year old and also a 7 month old
my daughter is in school each day until 3.30
I am a very loyal trustworthy woman I am very much a peoples person, I have a full clean drivers licence, I also have a lovely clean safe home which at any time can be inspected.
I also have a fully enclosed garden, refrences are available and also garda vetting is no problem,
any questions please feel free to ask
thank you
donna

18/05/2014 12:24 - Laois Childminders
Hi . I´d be interested in looking after your kids I´ve a 5 year old on school. . I would care for them in a loving family home . Fully equipped for kids . If you would like to talk more don´t hesitate to call me on 0851372333

05/08/2013 20:33 - Laois Childminders
HI, would love to find out more about this position. i am a mother of 2 3yrs and 7 months. I also live in portlaoise. sending a pm with more information.
Carrie

Childminder required in Portlaoise           reply
04/08/2013 20:25 - Laois Childminders
Hi,

I need a childminder who can look after two children 5 days per week from 8.45 to 3.10 aprox. My oldest child is due to start pre-school so ideally I would drop child to school and minder could collect at 12 and look after til 3 along with sibling.
I live on Abbeyleix Road side of town and work in town centre so am hoping to find minder in or around the same area.

16/05/2014 17:10 - Laois Childminders
hi well im mature woman mid 40s i live just off mountmellick rd have been babysitting locally and have just finnished up a job caring for a 9 yr old since she was 5 can get a reference if u want

30/08/2013 16:03 - Laois Childminders
hi iam looking to look after child in my own home i have 3 kids and i live in portlaoise

18/05/2014 12:29 - Laois Childminders
Hi . I´d be interested in looking after your kids I´ve a 5 year old on school. . I would care for them in a loving family home . Fully equipped for kids . If you would like to talk more don´t hesitate to call me on 0851372333

05/08/2013 11:35 - Laois Childminders
Hi really interested in position, I am 43yrs old, kind, reliable, driver, very experienced, excellent refs and garda clearence, I´d love to hear from you to discuss further. Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;