Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Sligo Town

re : Childminder required in Sligo Town           reply
06/03/2015 01:17 - Sligo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Sarah Louise and I am an 18 year old nursing student living in sligo town my contact info is Sarahlouiseloftus1996@gmail.com if you would like a chat😄 thank you 😄

Childminder required in Sligo Town           reply
13/08/2014 10:41 - Sligo Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for a qualified childminder for my 2 year old son. We are located in Sligo town off the Strandhill Road. Childminding would only be required some days like weekend evenings so mum and dad can go out. Leave me a pm and we can organize an interview. We can then discuss rates and stuff.

re... : Childminder required in Sligo Town           reply
01/09/2014 11:34 - Sligo Childminders
Hi, I am available to mind children on a part time basis also for evening, weekend & BH. I have Bachelor Degree, Child Protection, First Aid Course and I have over 8 years experience in childcare. Please, send me your email, if you would like to see my cv or call 0862541085.
I look forward to hearing from you.

re : Childminder required in Sligo Town           reply
24/08/2014 13:09 - Sligo Childminders
Hi there,
My names Róisín and I am interested in your advertisement for a childminder in Sligo. I am studying early childhood care and education in Sligo it and I currently hold a level 6. I have also completed a child protection training programme with foróige outside of college and I am garda vetted. I have preschool, creche and childminding experience (references available). I would be available for childminding in the evenings and weekends and I would be delighted to help. :)
(I will be in Sligo from the 1st of September onwards)
I look forward to hearing from you. :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;